VedAroma Ylang Ylang, complete Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 10 ml
- Aroma: Intensely sweet, soft, exotic floral scent
- Indications: Deeply relaxing, soothing, uplifting; balancing to the emotions; aids in the release of stress, tension, anger, and frustration; helps restore confidence, joy, and inspiration; beneficial for all skin types and problems (acne, itching, inflammation); hair care (for thick shiny hair, against split ends)
- How to use: In micro-diffuser, cool air diffuser or aroma lamp, or add a few drops diluted [3%] in a carrier oil to massage, bath, or on the soles of the feet; add to creams and lotions, or use in a hair rinse
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
Legal Disclaimer: The products and information on this product is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Ylang Ylang, 3 (Cananga odorata)
- Organic Status: USDA Certified Organic
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- Part of plant used: Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!