VedAroma Vetiver Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 10 ml
- Aroma: Deep, smoky, earthy-woody scent
- Indications: Calming, grounding, centering, uplifting; helps relieve nervous tension and fatigue; helps to calm an overactive mind, worry, and anxiety; a good glandular and circulatory tonic and immune stimulant; aids in the regeneration of tired and ageing skin; good for wounds, cuts, acne, itching and stretch marks
- How to use: In an aroma lamp, or for inhalation; add a few drops to bath or massage oil, or apply 1 drop on pulse points on the wrists or soles of the feet
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Organic Status: USDA Certified Organic
- Country of origin: Sri Lanka
- Part of plant used: Roots
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!