VedAroma Rosemary, cineol Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 10 ml
- Aroma: Fresh, clean, penetrating, slightly camphoraceous
- Indications: Enlivening, energizing; aids mental clarity and concentration; supports good respiration and circulation; soothes muscles and joints
- How to use: In the morning In micro-diffuser, cool air diffuser, or aroma lamp, for inhalation, or add a few drops diluted (3%) in a carrier oil to massage, bath, or on the soles of the feet
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
- Organic Status: BIO EU: Certified Organic for European Union
Rosemary, cineol (Rosmarinus officinalis Ct. cineole)
- Organic Status: Certified Organic for the European Union
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Part of plant used: Flowering Plant
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Considerations: Avoid in cases of high blood pressure, epilepsy, and during first trimester of pregnancy.