VedAroma Orange, red Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 10 ml
- Aroma: Sweet, fresh, fruity, citrus
- Indications: Relaxing, uplifting, refreshing, and reviving; conveys happiness and joy; supports good appetite; used for acne, cellulite, mouth ulcers
- How to use: In micro-diffuser, cool air diffuser, or aroma lamp, or add a few drops diluted (3%) in a carrier oil to massage or bath
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
Legal Disclaimer: The products and information on this product is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Orange, red (Citrus sinensis (per))*
- Organic Status: USDA Certified Organic
- Country of origin: Italy
- Part of plant used: Rind
- Method of Extraction: Cold expression
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Considerations: This oil is photosensitizing when applied on the skin (even in dilution), do not expose the skin to direct sunlight for several hours after application. Citrus oils may irritate the skin, so always use them well diluted.
*This product name is the accurate product name and chemotype and may contain more information than the product name on the bottle label.