VedAroma Jasmine (Absolute) by VedAroma 1 ml
- Aroma: Exotic, intensely rich, warm, floral scent
- Indications: Uplifting, inspiring, euphoric, relaxing; helps increase optimism and self-confidence; eases throat and voice conditions; ideal for sensitive skin; heightens spiritual awareness
- How to use: In an aroma lamp, or add a few drops diluted (1%) in a carrier oil to massage oil or bath
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
- Organic Status: Organic crop: floral source is organic but method of extraction cannot be certified organic
Legal Disclaimer: The products and information on this product is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Jasmine (Absolute) (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Organic Status: Grown according to Organic standards
- Country of origin: Egypt
- Part of plant used: Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Solvet extraction
The floral source for Jasmine is organic but the method of extraction cannot be certified organic. Some plants are not suited to the distillation process because they lose their aroma, properties, or yield. In these cases, the plant material may be processed by solvent extraction. The final product from this process is known as an Absolute.
This oil is not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Please note: 1ml oils come in a 5ml bottle.