VedAroma Cinnamon leaf Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 10 ml
- Aroma: Spicy, pungent, warm, sweet
- Indications: A reviving, warming essential oil that helps strengthen immunity and circulation; uplifts the emotions
- How to use: In micro-diffuser, cool air diffuser, or aroma lamp; if used on skin, it requires high dilution (1%) in a carrier oil
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
Legal Disclaimer: The products and information on this product is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum)
- Organic Status: USDA Certified Organic
- Country of origin: Sri Lanka
- Part of plant used: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Considerations: This oil is skin irritant, so always use in 1% dilution or higher. It should also not be used for children under 6 years or during pregnancy and breast feeding.