VedAroma Chamomile, Roman Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 1ml
- Aroma: Warm, sweet, fruity, herbaceous scent
- Indications: A relaxing, calming, and uplifting oil that helps ease pain and ladies' problems; helps restlessness and anxiety; supports sound sleep; suitable for small children; helps sensitive and dry skin, acne, burns, eczema
- How to use: In an aroma lamp, apply as needed on the heart (center of the chest) or pulse points on the wrists; apply a few drops locally undiluted or diluted in a carrier oil, on solar plexus or problem spot, in massage (3% dilution), or bath
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
Legal Disclaimer: The products and information on this product is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Chamomile, Roman (Anthemis nobilis)
- Organic Status: USDA Certified Organic
- Country of origin: Hungary
- Part of plant used: Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Please note: 1ml oils come in a 5ml bottle.