VedAroma Chamomile, Moroccan Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 3 ml
- Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous and sweet rich-balsamic.
- Indications: A toning and energizing oil with good antiseptic properties; used for nervous fatigue, skin irritations, itching skin, dermatitis and eczema
- How to use: In micro-diffuser, cool air diffuser or aroma lamp, or a few drops diluted (3%) in a carrier oil for massage or bath.
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
- Organic Status: BIO EU: Certified Organic for European Union
Legal Disclaimer: The products and information on this product is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Chamomile, Moroccan (Ormenis mixta)
- Organic Status: Certified Organic for the European Union
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Part of plant used: Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Please note: 3ml oils come in a 5ml bottle.