Eucalyptus, smithii Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by VedAroma (10 ml)
- Aroma: Fresh, camphor-like, penetrating
- Indications: A refreshing, enlivening, clearing essential oil that may help prevent and relieve respiratory conditions and congestion (especially useful during the cold season); soothes joints and muscles; excellent air purifier
- How to Use: Use in a micro-diffuser, a cool air diffuser, or aroma lamp, or a few drops diluted in a carrier oil locally on the skin, or in full body massage(3% dilution), or bath
- Comes with a card explaining the various applications of the oil; a pipette/dropper is also included
Eucalyptus, smithii (Eucalyptus smithii)
- Organic Status: USDA Certified Organic
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Part of plant used: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Quality matters! This oil is completely pure, unadulterated, produced without the use of chemicals and not combined with any synthetic products. It is derived from plants that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
The certified organic method of extraction is slow steam distillation under low or no pressure. This allows the necessary time for all the therapeutic compounds of the plant material to be released into the oil. The end product is an essential oil of the highest purity and quality with maximum therapeutic effect.
All these factors together enhance the energy, aroma, and benefits of the oils - the whole is more than the sum of the parts!
Consideratons: This oil should not be used during the first trimester of pregnancy.